Driving traffic to your website is merely just the start of the online customer journey – converting traffic is the end goal.
10 SEO facts you need to know.
- SEO stands for search engine optimisation, optimisation being the key focus. (not, rank quickly and get rich)
- Backlinks and link building are still a massive deal – seriously.
- SEO mostly happens away from your site
- 75% of search engine users only click the top 5 results
- Google has 4 main algorithms to determine how your website ranks
- Google does not crawl websites in real time – cache
- Speed and responsiveness are now vital
- Long tail keywords make up 70-80% of Google searches
- Google does not use social signals to rank your website
- Google won’t tell you if your website is being penalised